There has never been a better time to switch, let Blue Sky help you get the best rate and save thousands over the remaining term of your Mortgage.
Get free advice today by calling 057 866 1330 or request a call back.
Why Switch your Mortgage:
Did you know that you could save drastically on your monthly payments and/or significantly reduce the term of your mortgage by simply switching mortgage providers? The even better news is that it is easy to switch your mortgage, especially if you turn to Blue Sky Portlaoise for assistance. Here is the information that you need to know.
- Switching is not as complicated as you think, and we are here to advise you every step of the way.
- Households who switch their Mortgage are saving thousands of Euros in interest payments by either reducing the rate or reducing the rate and term of their mortgage.
- 15% of mortgage holders have switched Mortgage providers in the last three years (Irish Bank & Federation).
- Your mortgage repayment will most likely be your largest cost for 30 years, which means you need to get the best Mortgage rate you can.
- Switch and release equity form your home to do home improvements, clear loans, fund education fees or release equity to fund any event that requires funding.
- Many lenders are now incentivising switching and re-mortgaging with offers such as cash back on draw down, or money towards legal fees.
Speak to one of our advisers free of charge to see if we can get you a better rate and save money on your monthly Mortgage repayments
How to switch your mortgage
If you are keen to start reducing mortgage payments and save on your mortgage every month, now is the time to switch. You can learn more about how to go about it by getting in touch with Blue Sky Portlaoise today. Simply fill out our short form below or call us on 057 866 1330. We offer our service to all homeowners and look forward to assisting you and providing you with helpful, transparent financial advice.
As national mortgage brokers with over 20 years of experience, we are equipped to help you achieve your goals and find a new mortgage that best fits in with your needs.
Contact us now and we will get started!
Adan Kelly t/a Blue Sky Financial is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Consumer Credit Act 1995 (as amended) Notices
WARNING: YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT
Where the interest rate for the loan is variable:
THE PAYMENT RATES ON THIS HOUSING LOAN MAY BE ADJUSTED BY THE LENDER FROM TIME TO TIME.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your credit agreement, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Where the loan is to consolidate debts:
Warning: This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
Where a variable interest rate applies to the loan:
Warning: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase.
Where the loan has an interest-only period:
Warning: The entire amount that you have borrowed will still be outstanding at the end of the interest-only period.
Lending terms and conditions will apply. Security and insurance required. Bluesky Mortgages Limited is trading as Bluesky Financial is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Aidan Kelly t/a Blue Sky Financial is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.